- Panic re: the UCI and the 60+ record is now over as its been changed to the 60-64 record.
- Training last night was spinning on the rollers for 30 minutes and today is a 20 minute lapping effort on the boards.
- I have 3 fishing sinkers taped to the underside of my saddle - Jens weighs 6.820kg and so I can either leave it as it is with slightly heavier pedals on or put on the lighter pedals and add another small sinker!...decisions decisions!
- I'm having trouble getting to sleep..not anxiety yet..just all part of the taper since I'm not tired.
- I've distributed flyers out at work headed "Want to see a Physio suffer" the answer seemed to be a 100% "YES! we want Physios to suffer".
- Monday's forecast 25 degrees cloudy.
Still to do:
- Check that the right amount of officials are engaged for the night
- Check which weighing machine is being used and get Jens onto it
- Check the cafe is still ok to be open for the evening
Yikes! 5 days 10 hours to go