Liz Randall's Cycling Blog - a life behind bars

"With ordinary talents and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable"



Wednesday 20 January 2010

A different sort of problem....

Well waddya know.....Baby Baum is 140gms underweight with race wheels on....bugger!..pix up tomorrow.

I'm going to have to do some changing around of gear..probably have to lose the featherweight Schmolke seat post to the road bike...not cut off the excess length of the TT bars,  put on a VERY heavy wheel magnet...what`else??!!

While typing this I've got an Italian program on the TV...SBS... and I've recognised a few words!!...can't say much, but if you want to book a table near a window, I can help you......I can also greet you at any time of the day and count to 10.......been listening to this "Learn Italian in a Week" CD for a month and as you can tell...I'm a really quick learner! 

No comments: