Liz Randall's Cycling Blog - a life behind bars

"With ordinary talents and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable"



Sunday 23 December 2007

Training in the raining


Yup...I know this is Australia..but I live in the Melbourne part of Australia and we are proud to have 4 seasons in one day. Except recently we've not had much of the wet stuff...until this week that is.


I was searching for pix of the floods we had a coupla days ago and this came up..targeted advertising has to make you smile.....Bargain rain on eBay Australia the farmers would love it if it were that easy!!

So some of my training has been indoors and some has been dodging the rain..ie keeping an eye on where the black clouds are and cycling the other way.

Working in a hospital, while others are gradually winding down for the Christmas break, we are at our busiest. So sometimes my feelings about this time of year are definitely..lets get this over with quickly......
and sometimes they're not! This year hasn't been too bad, with Christmas Day being a Tuesday, I've had the weekend to gradually get things together and with all presents bought my stress level is : low.

So a Merry Christmas to you all and a happy and successful 2008.

Keep the rubber side down. and to all you cyclists..HTFU

No comments: