Liz Randall's Cycling Blog - a life behind bars

"With ordinary talents and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable"



Sunday 16 December 2007

Newspaper coverage and curent training

Herewith an article and pix from our local rag. Interestingly the pix in the printed version is a different one.....and in the printed one its very obvious that for the pix (taken the day after my hour attempt) I put my Corima 4 spoke in the wrong way round! wonder how many people will notice.

Training is going ahead with a big emphasis on endurance..today's was a 3.5hr slog on the Tour de Rural Industries..I managed well until I hit the wall going up to Flemings nursery where I had to stop twice and appeal to a higher being to give me strength. I should have looked at the black HTFU bracelet instead.

No comments: