Well that's not entirely true, plenty of time but no inclination.
- Heaps of changes at work..refurbished gym/acting as onsite liaison for this
- Physios displaced for a fortnight returning to a multi-disciplinary room with all the problems that holds.
- Having my manager being off sick at a MOST inconvenient time..ie during that period
- A wellness expo straight after a long weekend
- A promise made in haste to run a 5km fun run..did 5 mins run 3 days prior as my training for it! Apparently was 3rd in my age group!
- A day trip to Sydney for a rather special bike fit by Steve Hogg to try and sort out my left calf cramping problem (I'm the first person in 20years he's not had to change the basic position... just the cleats..so chapeau to John Hine who did my bikefit last year)..more elaborating on this in a later post
- Sending Alex off to Europe to compete in MTBO's there
- Sending Phil off to Cape York and picking him up again 10 days later.
- Having fun being motor paced.
- Having 1.5 of my team of 3 Physios applying for ang getting other jobs within the hospital (promotions)
- Working and training as per usual.
- This weekend I'm off up to Wangaratta to race the second of the Masters TT series..slightly different course so no comparison for the 1st race. Hopefully my series of flats is over.
- Ben starts a new job today. He's left Spoke(n) and is now working for BSC (Brunswick Street Cycles) in the Elizabeth Street(!) in the CBD. I suspect there's never a shortage of work for a good bike mech.
- Phil flies out at 11.10 for US/Alaska and Alex returns from Europe at 11.20 on the same day.