Liz Randall's Cycling Blog - a life behind bars

"With ordinary talents and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable"



Saturday 4 July 2009

For the gear freaks amongst us

Look at this!

I think it could be a much better option than a bulky Garmin..but am not actually in the market. If anyone knows of anyone who has one.....?

When I emailed to find out where the retail outlets in Melbourne were, I was directed to this shop which entertained me for quite a while. Check out the spycam disguised as a packet of chewing gum! Maxwell Smart in the real world!

2 comments:

Judith said...

Liz - You do some interesting shopping.....How would you find that store...PS I looked up those stick things they look interesting..but the thing that interests me about the Garmin is racing yourself.....and there are a few loops where I would love that...We have a 6km loop with a couple of hills so that would be a great interval to do with the Garmin (or just as is with Lap times on the Polar...) but new gear...woo hoo....might not get it though.

Liz said...

yup not for me either this time