Liz Randall's Cycling Blog - a life behind bars

"With ordinary talents and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable"



Saturday 4 April 2009

VERY quick update from the ferry

I've got 2 mins and 27 secs to say the following:
Silverdome is a GREAT velodrome with really long straights.
Riding the Scratch race against 40 year olds was a blast...not sure I've EVER ridden so fast. Yay!

Pursuit was slow but I've not raced it for 2 years and am off song at present.
TT was just a bit outside my better times.


All in all a good break from the stresses and strains of work. Pity its over!

2 comments:

Penny said...

Well done Liz, and hope you enjoyed your break from work as well as the racing.
I look forward to reading a more detailed race report blog when you've got longer than 2.5 mins to post!
Penny

Liz said...

Hey Penny..long time no hear/see. More to come when I get round tuit!