Liz Randall's Cycling Blog - a life behind bars

"With ordinary talents and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable"



Saturday 15 September 2007

Adrenalin, lists and forms

Adrenalin hit the body yesterday as I started the official process for my one hour record attempt..I filled in the form that Cycling Australia has provided and parted with $330.

In my email kicking the process into gear, I mentioned that the UCI insistence on calling Masters Records "World Best Time" was, in this instance not only downright ridiculous but also semantically incorrect.

The form arrived and it's title is: "Australian Record/World Best Performance Application Form".

Me, I'm going for a RECORD.

So having filled out the form and consequently in fully anal retentive mode, it was time to start making a packing list. Well not one list but 2. One for October, one for November, because part of the said affliction is that you plan well ahead...meticulously.

So I'm one happy little vegemite..on holiday, not dizzy and making lists.

Ahhhh, life is good.

No comments: