Liz Randall's Cycling Blog - a life behind bars

"With ordinary talents and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable"



Saturday 4 August 2007

BPPV update

Day 2

I had a good night's sleep last night with minimum dizziness, but this morning I was a bit ho-humish...sort of on the cusp of being dizzy. I avoided looking up so maybe the reason I was feeling fairly okay was because I'd put strategies in place.

Later on the "on the cusp" feeling gradually disapppeared and after lunch I did the first of my Brandt-Darloff exercises
This time I was only dizzy when turning to the left and it lessened with each repetition. I have to do them 3 times a day.

In the meantime Alex prepares for the start of his World MTB Orienteering Championships....the opening ceremony is tomorrow.

Fingers tightly crossed.

No comments: