6/7 there's a club TT on the Kew Boulie either 10km or 20km
12/7 there's a choice of 2 TT's - Southern vets and Castlemaine club race
19/7 Eastern have their brutal Yarra Junction 25km TT
20/7 the state club TTT
and it was while checking out the last one and deciding whether or not to put my hand up for this event that I discovered this very elegant looking website full of climbing profiles for Victorians and maybe later for all Aussies. These sort of sites are breeding like rabbits.
I'm keen to get out and do more TT work..check out the equipment, warm up routine and position,but 4 TT's in one month is like being a chocolate addict and working in Cadbury's...too tempting
- The TTT means I have less control over pace, so that's been given the flick without a second thought.
- The 10km or 20 km Boulie race is nice and close, but the road surface is crap
- Castlemaine is attractive, but the distance makes it an all day event and with petrol prices rocketing....flick
- Southern's is part of a multi stage event, but is the FIRST race
- The Eastern 25km is brutal